All Yarn, All the Time

Monday, July 23, 2007

You know it's time to post...

You know you've been away too long when your mother-in-law asks when she's going to see new work up on the blog. ;o) Hi, Judy!

I have been knitting and spinning all kinds of stuff, randomly, and will have pictures to document these activities soon. It's summer, and I've been busy with the girls home from school and have been having a tough time just making it through one day at a time since Mom passed away on June 14th. Mom was a very good person - you know how God wants us to be? she was that way - and I miss her so very much. My friends and family have been wonderful in helping me get through this, and I feel very blessed to have you, just as I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful and loving mom.

Pictures to follow soon - the girls are in day camp all week! Yea, camp!!

1 Comments:

  • Yay...she's back! Sis-in-law was wondering too :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home