All Yarn, All the Time

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What has Mom been doing?


It looks like she doesn't have any furniture in this picture, but her room is big and it's all out of the frame. We really didn't give her just a bed and a closet! Oh, and notice the floor: no piles of clothes and toys! She promised me she'd keep it picked up. While I do appreciate the gesture, I'm not holding my breath.

Well, I've been knitting, spinning a little, and playing with blending yarn, but mostly I've been getting Em's room ready. This Sunday she will be 10, and my gift to her is to re-do her room. She picked out the comforter set from Target, and I helped her pick the paint, "Florescent Lime" and "La Fonda Turquoise" from Valspar at Lowes. The carwash style sheer curtains and green glass hardware are from JCPenneys, thank you Sherrie for telling me to look there! Still need to find a bulletin board (is someone getting her one for her birthday?) and a new desk lamp for her. Oh, and a trash can.

Pictures of the fiber related stuff will be forthcoming. The painting etc. has kept me really busy, but I should be ready to post about my knitterly activities soon.

2 Comments:

  • Your room looks gorgeous, what a lovely combination of colours!

    By Blogger Raspberry Grace, at 4:59 PM  

  • Wow. When am I moving in? :) I love that room, and love those colors - it just looks so refreshing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home