All Yarn, All the Time

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's soccer season!

Yes, Fall is upon us and with school comes soccer season. For the next 8 weeks we cannot go anywhere or make any plans to do anything on Saturdays because the girls are busy being fabulous on the field. The first games were yesterday, and they both won. Well, at Elise's level (her team is the Pink Flamingoes) everyone wins, but Emily's team (the Tigers) really did win 3 to 2, and she almost scored on a rebound but kicked it over the top of the goal. She is looking really tough this year. I tried to get a picture of them, but they really weren't in the mood.




However, the sun is shining, so I took a quick picture for color purposes of the Shoalwater Shawl I've been working on this week. I'm in the home stretch and should finish it today, I hope. It just takes a long time to a row when you have 400 stitches on the needle. I love the magic of lace: it looks like a shapeless lump of wool, and then blocks out to a thing of beauty. Will post pictures when it's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home