All Yarn, All the Time

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Peacock feathers WIP

We had a great weekend visiting the grandparents in Michigan, with bonus time spent playing with Aunt Alli and Uncle Eric.






Since the girls were otherwise occupied, I was able to work on the Peacock Feathers shawl a little more. I'm up to row 126ish?(near the end of the 4th chart), and here's how it's looking:




I also worked on the broadripple cotton socks. Can't wait to get to the toe since I'm going to try splitting off the big toe - I think it's going to be pretty darn cute.

Since it was a little cloudy this morning, we did a little kitchen craft: SpongeBob gummy candy. Not the most wholesome of activities, but pretty fun, fairly tasty, and a good time all around. Off to the library this afternoon!

2 Comments:

  • Pool looks devine and so does Sponge Bob candy!!

    By Blogger Andi, at 6:23 PM  

  • Looks like a lot of fun... yum yum!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home