All Yarn, All the Time

Monday, June 12, 2006

Nautie, baby


One down many to go, but I'm motivated to get the unfinished stuff done.

Nautie from Knitty.com was indeed made from stash: some Kraemer Natural Nazareth wool (the shell) from the teeny tiny tote, and some Encore worsted from something, probably mittens? (the animal). This is a quick knit if one follows the instructions. I made a couple false starts on both the shell and the animal because, as usual, I was multitasking while working on it - today it was the zoo. We actually got to see the wolverine, yea!! Oh, and I still need to add the eyes, I'm thinking about it.

I have everything together to finish up my blue linen cardigan from this garnstudio pattern.
I have 3 inches on the back shoulders to finish, then just make the sleeves to be done. I think I just got bored with it because I love the design and I love the yarn. oh well.

1 Comments:

  • I love the Nautie! That one's being added to the knit-wish list.

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home