All Yarn, All the Time

Monday, May 15, 2006

Down to the Wire

Well, I've been super busy trying to get everything done before my surgery tomorrow, so I haven't had taken time to post. I borrowed a butter churn from my friend Lisa for Pioneer Day, thanks Lisa! I finished sewing the costumes for both me and Emily, including bonnets and pantaloons. Elise had her kindergarten screening today, so she's ready to go to school. Emily had a great birthday on Saturday, she is now nine and sassy as ever. Emily gave me a fabulous sea-themed manicure for Mother's Day, pictures to follow. I made the Flower Basket Shawl from IK out of some gorgeous zephyr wool-silk in magenta, pictures to follow. I started the Pomatomus socks today to have a good portable project for waiting, and I'm loving the pattern so far.

That's about it for now. I'm excited to get this over with, and looking forward to resuming my normal schedule soon. Thank you for your well-wishes and kind thoughts, and I expect to be back in touch, and posting some fun pictures of yarn again, very soon.

1 Comments:

  • My thoughts are with you ... bounce back quick!
    Looking forward to seeing pictures of your shawl. I loved the yarn!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home