All Yarn, All the Time

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I Did on My Summer Vacation, Part I

View from my spinning chair on the porch, Cider Moon Australian wool in Peas and Carrots. The view you can't see is Lake Michigan and a beautiful private beach, just a short walk over the dune.


Plying the carrots. I have enough for a pair of shortie socks, I hope. 4 oz. gave me about 270 yards unknown wpi. Oh, and I love my new Louet Victoria travel wheel!!


Peas and carrots in a Fiesta bowl. The cottage has a whole closet full of all manner of Fiesta Ware.


Making the salsa in the morning.


Spinning some avocado singles. I've never knit with my own singles, but I'll be making a scarf of some type to coordinate with my avocado broadripple socks.


Beach dog. Of course. She had a good time this year.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home