All Yarn, All the Time

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pistachio


First round, about 175 yards, of the Pistachio roving from Cider Moon. Haven't done the WPI yet but it's looking like fingering weight. In my opinion, gorgeous. I still have 1.25 ounces to spin from this bag (plus what's left on the spools to ply) and another 4 ounce bag of this color. I'm thinking lace shawl, of course.

This weekend I knit some bed booties for my mom out of my new love, Rowan Soft Baby. I made them in the soft blue angel color in the spirit of Project Spectrum (but just because I liked the color) and they are the softest ever. I didn't get a picture, but I made them double stranded on US 4 needles with a short cuff and simple slip stitch design, started on Saturday afternoon and finished Sunday evening. She likes them.

2 Comments:

  • Your spinning is so beautiful! You just keep getting better and better! Can't wait to see what you're going to make out of it. Keep us posted

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

  • Can't wait to see what you knit with this beautiful yarn. Go Fiber Artist!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home