All Yarn, All the Time

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pretty Cider Moon


A while ago I bought a little bag of roving from the Merc, dyed by Cider Moon.
The last couple of days I spun up this little batch from that bag, about 155 yards of maybe dk, maybe light worsted. The colorway is called "Victoria", and I'm thinking that I can get another 100 yards of 2 ply out of my remaining roving, and if I can get another bag in this color I can spin enough to make the Leaf Lace Shawl by Evelyn Clark. Wish me luck. :o) I'm feeling like this might be too ambitions for a newbie spinner. Oh well.

I have also completed one Monkey sock out of Louet Pearl Baby Willow, and finished the knitting part of a bridal garter, pictures to follow soon.

Yes, I'm still working on the blue cable sweater, but it got too big to transport and I've been on the go a lot.

1 Comments:

  • Your spinning improves with each batch... you're doing so well!!! I love the roving from Cider Moon! I can't wait to see what they bring to the Merc. They're going to be spinning there too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home