All Yarn, All the Time

Friday, March 17, 2006

ok, I'm really going to try to do this blog thing now.


I can't resist any longer, thanks to Jill and her little on-line games - this time, Project Spectrum. I spend a fair amount of time with this girl, and thus I end up involved in her projects, and she in mine. But Project Spectrum proved to be too much for me, as I love color. Really - you should see my house, my closet, my little girls - no one could accuse me of being neutral.

So, as part of my participation in P.S., I present the Womb, from knitty.com, posing in my ficus. I love my OBGYN, he's been my doctor for longer than I care to share with you. He delivered both my girls, and recently took care of a little problem for which this was a little thank you gift. He wasn't sure exactly what it was at first because the fallopian tubes don't stick up like this, but once aware of the exact nature of the creation he did compliment the cervix as being quite accurate.

Continuing with the March theme of pinks and reds, I dyed a large batch of cotton that I will share with you as soon as I get it untangled - the stuff came undone in the washing machine and looks like three big piles of tangly spaghetti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home